Thursday 20 October 2011

Custranz Custom Transformers: Carrion

 Custranz Custom Transformers has created another tape deck Transformer in his line of Custom Transformers, Carrion is like Lazerbeak in shape and even sometimes fear but when a dead or dying Autobot is found, he will dissect the remains to salvage and create his own evil machines to fight off the Autobots. Armed with a energy vacumm to drain the life source of Autobots and even Humans, this is a dangerous, cruel, heartless Decepticon to fly 

I ask Custranz a few questions about his creations 
I asked:  I want to know what inspies you to build these cassetes?
Custranz: DAMN GOOD QUESTION! I'M INSPIRED BY DIFFERENT THINGS, SOME TIMES A MOVIE I'VE SEEN, SOME TIMES A TRANSFORMER THAT ALREADY EXISTS. I USUALLY STATRT BY LOOKING OVER THE PIECE, AND LETTING IT SPEAK TO ME, OFTEN THE CHARACTER WILL FORM ALONG WITH HTE DESIGN, CARRION WAS A MOMENT OF PURE CREATIVITY, LITRALLY A CASE OF THIS BIT IS GOING TO BE RED, THIS BIT BLACK, THE STICKERS ARE THE FIRST TO BE DESIGNED, THE REST COMES AFTER THAT
I asked: how did you make these seem with clear platic? 
Custranz: THEY ARE MADE OF CLEAR PLASTIC, IT USES THE KO CLEAR ORANGE LASERBEAK

Click here for eBay page and to bid for auction on this toy 




No comments:

Post a Comment